Skip to main content

This or that which is WORSE???

                    Hey guys today I got some this or that Q&A let see what you choose put in
                                the comments. If you don't


                     

                       Eating food that was in the trash or  eating food that was on the floor?



                    Forgetting a umbrella on a rainy day or forgetting sunscreen on a sunny day?


                                       Live without Netflix   or  live without Disney+?                                  
 
                 Getting stuck on he monkey bars or falling after a swing jump

                                      Losing your wallet or losing your piggy bank?

                                   
                     Not being allowed in a bounce house or not being allowed in a ball pit?

                         Wearing cat eared headband 24/7 or wearing a unicorn horn headband 24/7 ?

                        Have an itch that won't go away or have a throat tickle that won't go away?

                                 being locked outside all day or being locked inside all day?

                                I hope you  guys put things you want to see in the comments bye.

                      


Comments


  1. 1- floor
    2-umbrella
    3-live w out Disney+
    4-falling on swing
    5-lose my wallet
    6-not allowed in ball pit because
    that’s where I will lose my wallet
    7-I’d wear cat ears
    8-id rather have a itch
    9-id rather be outside all day

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

D.I.Y father day gift.

Hey guys today I 'm doing my last post for two weeks if I have time I can do some post. So as you can see I doing father day gift D.I.Y I 'm doing cards and gifts so lets get stared. First I 'm going to do funny card this one I found this off the web you can lots like this if you want more ideas. Just look up funny father day cards and copy you can write whatever you want inside. Get paper and fold it and write in pencil and then when you like it put it over with pen and write a little note inside and you have the BEST CARD EVER!!!           I like this card its very funny if you look on the web for mugs you can find a mug like this one.               This next one I like its easy to make and very cheap I guess if you go to dollar tree                 it would be like five buck...

My 11th Birthday!!!

Hey guys today I going to show you what I did on my 11th birthday it was on the 22th. Lets get stared. 1. For the first meal of the day we ate cereal we put up pink balloons like my sister birthday. 2. Then we watched a movie 'DOLITTLE' it was very good!   3.Then we had a water balloon fight with our neighbors we had water guns too!! 4.We ate as much as we can but we were sill full ( LOL). 5. We watched a movie with our dad and ate pizza and ate cake the next day.                                            Hope you guys like my post put comment anytime bye.  

3th Birthday!

Hey guys sorry I didn't post anything for so long I was business all the time with my sister's birthday and mine and my dad's all in two weeks. This post is about my sister's 3th birthday!!! For her birthday it was princess them birthday. We used pink balloons and pink and white streamer and put it in the living room. And then we made cupcake pink ones with a lot of colors!!! It was so much fun doing all those thing hope you have a good week and put comments below bye .