Skip to main content

How to make fast money.

Hey guys today I'm showing you a way to make fast money lets get stared. So I babysit for money I have kid club the people will pay you five dollars per kid per hour okay lets say I babysit five kids for two hours that makes. 60 Dollars see easy way to make money. Sometime if I babysit more than five kids we go to a big place have games and cookies and snacks.
watch them for a few hours make some rules and feed them you are done!!!

                                                Hope you like this post see you next time bye! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'M BACK!!!

Hey guys I'm so sorry (very sorry!)  that I had not posted anything for a long time my grandma wanted to stay longer and when she left we were getting use to it and we just been busy so let me tell you what I been doing we did and when to : Horse back riding , down town , walks , shopping, family time ,and going to The Royal Gorge Bridge !!!! That's what I'm am showing you to day. It was very windy and every step you cloud feel the drop of the river below you and some of the steps you have to jump I though I was going to fall in after getting to the other sided I felt better and we watched  a movie and then t was time to go so we had to cross all over angina. Then we when to get pizza it was very good after that I when home to go to bed and sleep! hoped you like this post bye.